Saturday, October 31, 2009

the baby bump...

Well I promised belly pictures, and since we have so many family and friends who won't be able to see me a lot during this time, here you go...
Here I am at 17 weeks! It is so much fun!




Pregnancy Update: Everything has been going great so far. I had some morning sickness during the first trimester, but nothing bad at all. The biggest change I noticed was how tired I became... I could literally come home at 7:30 and fall asleep on the couch for the whole night. Now that we've moved into the second trimester, I feel a lot more like myself. (I make it to at least 8:30 before falling asleep...) haha! I've had a lot more energy, and have wanted to eat a lot more too!


During our doctor's appointment at week 12, the doctor's told us they were worried about my sugar, and so they tested me early for gestational diabetes... I did that test last week, though, and everything came out great. They'll retest at the normal time (week 26 I think), but other than that, they said everything sounded good! It's starting to feel more and more real, and we go for our 20 week ultrasound on November 18th... we are still deciding if we are going to find out the sex, but we'll keep you posted.

5 comments:

  1. AHHHH Look at you, you look so great!!!!! :) I love it, I love it, I love it. Congratulations, you two. And this will be so fun to be kept updated like this!!! Love you guys.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulations!!! I am so excited for you.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Cool site! And you reminded me that Layne & I have a blogg, too 0 I forgot!

    Oh yeah, and are you sure it's just not the alien baby thing you do? I am not convinced :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ok, first of all...the girlwho never hardly responded to emails is blogging! I love it! And second of all, I looooovvvveee the baby bump! :) You are adorable!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I am soo ridiculously excited for you two!!! I will admit, this is my first visit to the blog (no, not much has changed-still slow.) and Erin, I had no idea you were already 19 weeks!! So needless to say the size of your bump totally caught me off guard! Ahh, your such a cute pregger!! Love you both! (I mean you THREE!!)

    ReplyDelete