Wednesday, September 15, 2010

Hanging out with Mr. Drew

I keep saying I'm going to get better about posting, and then I just get worse... oh well! Here are some pictures from the last few months...

Hanging out on the playmat...


Eating barley cereal with dad... Drew LOVES his barley cereal!


We put some vaseline in his hair to help remove some of the cradle cap, and decided to give him a new 'do' too!


Working on that tummy time...


Hanging in the bumbo...


Drew's first Rockies game!


Attacking the rice cereal for the first time...


Hi mom!


Looking a little mischievious in this one...



Spending time with my mom in Michigan for my sister's wedding.


Dancing in the salon while everyone gets their hair done!


The beautiful bride getting her veil on!


Shannon and Pat at their rehearsal dinner.



Getting ready!


Drew's first baseball game- The Great Lakes Loons


At the Loons game!


Daddy, Drew and Uncle Scott hanging out in Michigan...



Aunt Shan- do you want to take me on your honeymoon?

No comments:

Post a Comment